Vegan avocado and coconut milk ice cream receives extra tang thanks to lemons and limes added to the mix. Serve with toasted coconut!
- 3 ripe avocados - halved, pitted, and peeled
- lemons, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup corn syrup (optional)
- Blend avocados, lemon juice, lime juice, lemon zest, and lime zest together in a food processor until smooth; add coconut milk, agave nectar, and corn syrup and blend until smooth. Cover bowl of food processor and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour avocado mixture into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's instructions.