Everyone who has this loves it! It's surprisingly simple and quick. Garlic, rosemary, and white wine flavor the pork. The aroma is wonderful. Try steaming fresh broccoli, then frying it in the pan juices for a perfect side dish.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 (1 inch thick) pork chops
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook chops in butter, turning once to brown evenly.
- Pour in wine, and season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until chops are tender. Transfer pork chops to serving plates, and spoon sauce over the meat.