Sun-dried tomatoes lively up the standard artichoke dip. Serve with sliced baguettes or crackers and impress your guests with your culinary flair!
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and excess juice squeezed out
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder. Stir in the artichokes, green onions, and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix well, and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika, and serve.