This hearty granola includes oats, almonds, coconut, and chocolate to make it delicious, with chia, flax, and hemp to make it nutritious.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seed hearts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix oats, almonds, coconut, chia seeds, flax seeds, and hemp hearts together in a bowl. Mix honey, orange juice, and vanilla extract together in a separate large bowl. Add oat mixture to honey mixture; stir well until evenly coated. Spread granola onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 50 minutes.
- Mix chocolate chips into granola; cool to room temperature.