This dessert could not be simpler and the result more delicious. A perfect marbled swirl of creamy chocolate cheesecake in a moist cake - a sure, easy winner of a recipe.
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 (250 g) package PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 13x9-inch pan with parchment, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; pour into prepared pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients with mixer until blended. Spoon over cake batter; swirl gently with knife.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with clean. Cool completely. Use parchment handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.