A simple light and sweet salad with goat cheese, dried cherries and walnuts. This dish reminds me of being on the beach.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries
- 4 ounces goat cheese, sliced
- 1/4 pound cooked chicken breast strips
- Toss the salad greens, raspberry vinaigrette, walnut pieces, and dried cherries together in a large bowl. Divide the salad into individual salad bowls or plates. Garnish each salad with two slices of goat cheese and a few strips of chicken breast.